Serving Troy, Lansing, and Grand Rapids
Join Us on Thursday, June 22nd
Time: 10:30am to Noon
Presented by Erik Meier
Discover Effective Ways to Overcome Sales Challenges, Including:
- Know your ideal client
- Prospect effectively
- Strengthen your sales process
- Quickly and efficiently disqualify prospects
- Learn to be emotionally detached
- Tips to Grow Your Business in Q3!
Join JT Teringo and Jim DiDonato To Examine Leadership Blind Spots and What Blind Spots Are Holding You Back!
Date: Wednesday, June 14th at 11am to 12:30pm
Discover the 13 top blindspots and how to correct the most dangerous leadership oversights to take your company into the top tier!
This guest event is suited for leaders with the decision-making authority in setting the company's strategic direction, who are...
- Sick and Tired of putting out daily fires, which keeps them from working on the business
- Frustrated with managers and others who are not functioning efficiently or being accountable
- Worried that the business is not getting them to where they personally want to go
- Struggling to move the company forward as they do not have a culture that makes business decisions easy
- Excited about taking their company to the next level and are looking for help on how to get there
Why choose Sandler Training Michigan, EAM Consulting Group? Because the success of our training has been repeatedly proven through delivery to thousands of clients. The Sandler sales model focuses on qualifying the lead and making sure to unite the prospect with the right process. Read what our clients have to say.
Why choose Sandler Training® by EAM Consulting Group as your trusted partner to address your sales and management problems?
Because our associates are more than trainers. They're highly successful sales and management experts on a mission to teach you how to be highly successful.
Because our network reaches throughout Michigan meaning we can train locally or regionally.
Because our training methodologies have been repeatedly proven. Sandler Training® by EAM Consulting Group has more than 60 years of experience in the Sandler world having served more than 1,000 individuals and hundreds of companies.
Join our community and access valuable Sandler tools, exclusive training opportunities, and weekly thought leadership - sent directly to your inbox.
Insight and tips on current sales, sales management, leadership and management topics. We invite you to
comment on our posts and to pass them on to your colleagues.
The Sandler library of books includes two Amazon and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, as well as the best-selling sales classic for any sales book ever.